The Brixham Lottery
We are a local Lottery with extraordinary prizes.
We are dedicated to supporting local projects and events.
No `rip-off` admin costs – 100% goes to a good cause.
Your Brixham Lottery tickets have previously supported local projects including:
- Murals in Fore Street & Beach Approach
- Floral displays
- WW1 & WW2 `Shadows` projects to mark historical anniversaries
- D-Day & VE Commemorations & Celebrations which delivered over 100 free public events for local people & visitors to enjoy. These included free parades, services, films, concerts, exhibitions, displays, dancing, music, talks, etc.
Your Brixham Lottery tickets will be supporting new and exciting projects in the area over the years.
Our prizes have included:
a Spitfire Flight (only 543 Card Tickets sold)
a Luxury Cruise (only 345 Card Tickets sold)
an Electric Bicycle (only 331 Card Tickets sold)
Lifetime Membership of the National Trust (current until 6th Oct 2021)
Compare the odds:
|National Lotto||—||1 in 45+ Million !|
|Thunderball||—||1 in 8 + Million !|
|Premium Bonds||—||1 in 34,000 !|
Future Prizes will include:
- Christmas Jewellery
- WW2 Spitfire Flight
- and Many Cash Prizes……
Many uses for our unique Brixham Lottery Card:
– ideal birthday gift or specific occasion (baptist, wedding or divorce)
– anniversary or good luck present
– great Christmas or Valentines Day gift for those you love
– beautiful present or `Thank You`
Our Lottery cards are unique as they provide both a present and a gift with a good chance of winning a desirable prize at an affordable cost.
Most of all you will be supporting local projects and events that benefit your community and you will be able to see and enjoy the shared benefits.
So buy one or several Brixham Lottery Cards today – they are useful for numerous occasions or simply because you want to spread some luck around.
Brixham Lottery Card Tickets are available from the following local places…
Churston Kitchen Cafe( near Park & Ride)
The Chart Room in Foundary Court
Flower Flour Cafe
The Wine Loft-Apters Hill
Colours of Brixham- Art shop
Craft Cwtch -Welsh Cafe
Chris Slack -Photo`s
Shells- Ladies Hairdresser
Babbas Ladies Hairdresser
Berry Head Hotel – Berry Head Road